1. Fill in PS3 Repair Order Form
Just navigate to our booking screen , choose the repair you need, and fill in Playstation3 Repair Form.
2. Print Out Shipping Label
All paid orders generate shipping labels. You will be required to print and attach shipping label to the parcel. Your shipping label will be delivered in PDF format and will be similar to following label:
You can re-print your labels HERE.
3. Safety Pack Your PS3
PS3PRO requests that you carefully place your PS3 in a box for when it is couriered to us. The overall price for the courier service (delivery and collection) is included in the total fee for the services provided by PS3PRO. Please note, PS3PRO only operates in the UK.
How to Safely Pack Your PS3 to Send to Us?
Please read the following important shipping instructions regarding preparing your PS3:
- Ensuring that your PS3 is packaged safely is crucial. Any additional damage upon posting your PS3 to us is something we all want to avoid! Begin by using a box with at least a 2 inch air gap between the PS3 and the box on the top, bottom and sides of your PS3. Fill this air gap with packing popcorn/bubble wrap/a similar protective material. It is advisable to bubble wrap your PS3 and then use protective popcorn to fill in the remainder of the air gap. The packing material should fill the entire air gap.
- Please pack a copy of your order confirmation email so that we can easily identify your PS3 when it is received. DO NOT include your PS3 accessories such as controllers or leads.
- Please print the postage label at the end of checkout procedure and attach it to the box.
4. Courier will collect the PS3 unit on your selected day
Leave the rest to us.
5. Track your PS3 repair
Because of our modern and fully automatic booking system we can focus on the repair itself rather than on logistics issues.